Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"it all makes perfect sense"

for yesterday:

"food is served gums".

-------------------------------------------

and for tomorrow:

to my albert pinto
my inspiration
my frustration
my entertainment
my despair
my 'limelight'
my 'kumbaya'
my man
and my boy

"kabhi neem-neem, kabhi shehed-shehed
kabhi naram-naram, kabhi sakht-sakht
mora piya, mora piya..."

---------------------------------------

and for posterity:

x: so do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
s: whatever it is, it is an engineer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, on the last!!

here. a personal favourite. these two acted so well in this film. did you know that she tells him that she is pregnant with his child in the scene just before the song starts? :)

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet =)

Happy December! Seems to be a busy month for you...

2:42 PM  
Blogger sattva said...

g, :) that's one of my FAV parts in the movie, when he and she dance together in their home, he with that silly cloth over his head. tho i'd forgotten the scene just before the song :)

dweebs: :). and it promises to get busier!

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that dance part too. you know how his character is neem and shehed all at once, so when she shares the news with him his first words are - "who's the father?" and then he says "i want a girl."

ok i hope i remember all this correctly. :)

5:06 AM  
Blogger sattva said...

g, :) it was a lovely movie, and i thought abhishek played his part to perfection.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home